Almost daily texts, email exchanges with and phone calls to my BFF have convinced me that Crazytown is population two. She's unpacking boxes right next door to me. From what I can tell, we're sitting on a prime piece of real estate.
Between the two of us, in the past few months, we have:
- Loaded an offspring into the car and then gotten in to drive. On the passenger side. When no other licensed driver was around.
- Wandered around in a parking lot in search of a car. For an hour.
- Put a dog on "time out" in the crate. And then freaked out ten minutes later because the dog suddenly disappeared.
- Been en route to...to...to, uh...someplace and forgotten what the destination of intent was.
- Seriously considered wearing Pajama Jeans.
One of the days, I'm sure we'll move away from Crazytown. But at least we're here together right now.